1. GENERAL Although the Company (MyIT Core Ltd) may on occasion vary the application of these Terms to individual sales, these Terms will govern all sales by the Company unless the Company have specifically agreed otherwise in writing.
2. PRICES Prices are subject to alteration without notice, and the price ruling at the date of despatch of goods will be the contract price. Value
Added Tax is not included in the Company’s prices and will be charged separately. Prices are nett ex works, packing and carriage extra.
3. PAYMENT Credit will be granted at the Company’s discretion and in which case the following Terms for payment shall apply. Payment at nett
invoice price is due 30 days from date of Invoice. No cash discount. Goods will be invoiced when ready for despatch. In every other case
goods’ must be paid for at the time of order unless otherwise agreed.
4. RISK AND PASSING OF TITLE
4.1 The Goods shall be at the risk of the buyers as soon as they are delivered by the Seller to the Premises or are collected by the Buyer and shall thenceforth be insured by the Buyer in the full replacement value thereof.
4.2 Until such time as payment has been made in full by the Buyer to the Seller of all sums due to the Seller from the Buyer. The goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of the Seller as legal and equitable owner and shall be held by the Buyer as bailee for the Seller,
4.2.1 The Seller shall have the right to enter any Premises of the Buyer on which the Goods are or are reasonably thought to situate for the purpose of retaking possession of the Goods. The Buyer shall cease to be entitled to possession of the Goods if an Insolvency Event occurs in relation to the Buyer,
4.2.2 The Goods shall be stored by the Buyer separately from any goods not belonging to the Seller in such a place and in such a manner as to indicate clearly that they are the property of the Seller and be labelled by the Buyer.
4.2.3 The Goods shall be delivered up forthwith by the Buyer to the Seller on demand
4.2.4 The Buyer shall not without the written authority, (which authority shall not be deemed to be expressed or implied in these Terms) of the Seller deal with the Goods in any way which might result in the Goods becoming fitted incorporated in or mixed with other Goods which are not the subject of an Order.
5.1 The Company MyIT Core Ltd will provide hosting services on request or by any quotation approved by the buyer and provide these services based on a three-year minimum term.
5.2 Should the buyer need to cancel any hosting services. The buyer will need to give the seller MyIT Core Ltd three months’ notice in writing before the anniversary date of start of service.
6. PACKING Packing materials and cases may be charged to the customer.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY All drawings, designs, specifications and other information which the Company supply in connection with a quotation or
order are confidential. They remain the property of the Company and must not be disclosed to any third person without the Company’s written
In the event of cancellation, a cancellation charge may be made to the customer. (Also see clause 5.2)